Remote Controlled Mobile Traffic Spikes – Hedgehog
The Hedgehog is a robotic spike system designed to quickly deploy a mobile road barrier. The Hedgehog unfolds a set of spikes on the ground designed to deflate the tires of vehicles.
It can be used in a fixed or temporary manner, to block a road or to secure an area that requires vehicle access control. The mechanism uses a powerful electric cylinder to unfold and fold back the barrier in less than 5 seconds. The barrier length is adjustable up to 4 meters. The system can be remotely controlled with a long range remote control which is very easy to use. It can also be operated in close range with a wired foot pedal.
- Fast and hassle-free setup, no cabling, no plugging.
- Discrete, simple and safe remote control, up to 150 meters.
- Electrically powered unfolding and folding, in less than 2 seconds.
- Patented ultra sharp flattening spikes.
- Unprecedented lifetime: 100 unfolding cycles, 12 days standby time
Car stopping device – Hedgehog
- Dimensions (lxHxL):561x201x725mm
- Weight: 35 Kg
- Unfolded: from 2 to 4 meters, selectable
- Unfold/Foldtime: 2 seconds
- Radio control: up to 200 meters
- Patented Magnum Spikes
- Removable 24V DC battery
- 100 unfold/ fold cycles life time
- 12 days standby mode
- Charging time: 2 hours
- Working temperature: -20° à +70°
- IP68, rustproofing
- Wiredfood pedal command
- Unfolding sound signaling
- Remote control for 2 or 4 Hedgehogs