Counter wifi drone system – Drone Blocker
A full-stack counter-Wifi-UAV solution, from detection to neutralization
For Wi-Fi drones (Parrot Bebop, ArDrone, 3DR Solo…) and hybrid Radiofrequency/Wi-Fi drones (some DJI Phantom, Yuneec Typhon, Blade Q350…), DroneBlocker offers extensive capacities from detection, localization, identification to neutralization – connection breaking and in some cases remote control of the drone.
Target real risks and operational constraints
- Full stack solution, from detection to neutralization. Both detection and neutralization features can be acquired separately.
- Low response time well-fitted to time-critical environments (prisons, airports…)
- Straight adaptable, from use as mobile system to coverage of complex environments (masking building of power plants, airports…)
- Works in towns and other environments saturated with waves.
- 100% passive in detection mode.
Detect and Localize drones and their pilots
Detect drones and their pilots almost immediately, with a range up to 2.7km with a single antenna.
Empower our extensive drone database to identify the incoming drone and evaluate the risks based on its capacities.
Track and Record drones
Track the drone and its pilot, and record every gathered info – from the drone’s identification data to the drone’s video – for replay and legal evidence.
Depending on the drone, DroneBlocker can:
Break the Wi-Fi link between drone and pilot
100% respectful of neighborhood, no side effect on other communications.
Take control of the drone
The safest solution to minimize risks.
Make it fall or land to a safe area
Well-fitted for automated counter-measure.
Hijack video stream from the drone
Blind the rogue pilot and/or get an instant video of him for legal evidence.
Extended Market Coverage
More than 120 models from 35 manufacturers including:
- Copters: quadcopters, hexacopters, tricopters, helicopters…
- Flying wings, planes. Ex: Walkera, Lehmann.
- Terrestrial drones.
- Flagship drones from major vendors: some DJI Phantom, Parrot ArDrone and Bebop, 3DR Solo, Horizon Hobby’s Blade Q350 and Glimpse, Yuneec Typhoon…
- Actual capacities depend on the drone models.
- Multiple drones simultaneous tracking and countermeasures.
- Extended range, up to 2.7 km for a single antenna.
- Multiple antenna setup possible for extended coverage.
- Intuitive, with limited training, tailored for operational staff.
- Local or remote console. Easy integration with third party
- Quick deployment and low running cost.
Frequency: 2.4, 3, 3.6, 5GHz and 900MHz bands
Range: 360° sector up to 2.7 km for each antenna
Dimensions / Weight: 20x20x60cm, 4kg
Operating Temperature: -30°C to 75°C